OSHA Compliance Services for Construction
Beyond general industry, we have special programs and services we provide that fit the necessary OSHA compliance requirements for construction sites.
We have helped multiple construction sites successfully implement employee safety and health programs for OSHA compliance.
Why employ a Safety Manager or put the brunt of the work on yourself, when we can do it for you for a fraction of the cost and allow you the free attention to focus on your business?
Our OSHA Compliance Services for Construction Industry Include:
- A detailed inspection and hazard analysis
- A written Injury and Illness Prevention Program (IIPP) and implementation
- Control of Hazardous Energy Program – Lock Out/Tag Out (LOTO)
- Fall Protection Program
- Powered Industrial Truck Training
- Air Sampling and Silica Testing
- Quantitative Respirator Fit Testing and Respiratory Protection Program
- Hearing Conservation Program
- Medical Surveillance Program with Board-certified Occupational Medical Physician
- Continued consultation for safety and compliance
- Assistance and representation for OSHA citation abatement, if needed
Each program we implement is customized for you based on: the type of work you are doing and the compliance requirements, the size of and number of your operating locations, and the number of employees you have.
Contact us today to learn more!
Is Your Business OSHA Compliant?
Fill out the survey below to receive a complimentary consultation
from a safety professional in your field.