Employers that have hazardous chemicals in their workplaces are required by OSHA’s Hazard Communication Standard (HCS), to implement a hazard communication program.
Hazard Communication violations currently rank #2 in most frequent OSHA citations and are an important and vital part of a safe and healthful work environment.
This program must include:
- labels on containers of hazardous chemicals,
- safety data sheets (SDSs) for hazardous chemicals,
- and training for workers.
Each employer must also describe in a complete and written program how they will meet the requirements of the Hazard Communication Standard in each of these areas.
At B&W Compliance we offer a complete array of Safety & Health Programs including writing and implementing a Hazard Communication Program in your workplace.
Our New Safety Data Sheet Service!
To meet the demands and needs of our clients, we are now offering a unique, one-time service, where we do all the work to get your facility compliant with Safety Data Sheet requirements.
This service includes:
- performing a thorough, on-site inventory of all chemicals in your facilities,
- researching, collecting, and printing all required Safety Data Sheets,
- and presenting you with a fully complete and compliant binder including all SDSs compiled alphabetically and a Table of Contents.
This service has always been included as part of implementing our Safety and Health Programs, but we are now offering it as an individual, one-time service to help provide your workplace with required SDS binders for one flat rate.
*pricing is based on the number of chemicals and facilities
Contact us today to learn more!
Is Your Business OSHA Compliant?
Fill out the survey below to receive a complimentary consultation
from a safety professional in your field.