Beyond general industry, we have special programs and services we provide that fit the necessary OSHA compliance requirements for manufacturing companies.
We have helped numerous manufacturing facilities successfully implement employee safety and health programs for OSHA compliance.
Why employ a Safety Manager or put the brunt of the work on yourself, when we can do it for you for a fraction of the cost and allow you the free attention to focus on your business?
Our OSHA compliance services for Manufacturing Industry include:
- A detailed inspection and hazard analysis
- A written Injury and Illness Prevention Program (IIPP) and implementation
- Specialized Safety and Health Programs for Manufacturing
- Hearing Conservation Programs
- Custom OSHA safety manuals and updates
- Hazard Communication program including chemical inventory, labeling, and Safety Data Sheet Manuals
- Chemical Hygiene Plans
- Air Sampling and Testing (Silica, Mold, Dust, etc.)
- Quantitative Respirator Fit Testing and Respiratory Protection Program
- Control of Hazardous Energy Program – Lock Out/Tag Out (LOTO)
- On-site and online employee health and safety training in all required subjects
- OSHA posters, safety signs, and labeling
- Accident Investigation
- Continued consultation for safety and compliance
- Assistance and representation for OSHA citation abatement, if needed
Each program we implement is customized for you based on: the type of company you run and its compliance requirements, what you manufactur and the types of machines in use, the size of and number of your operating facilities, and the number of employees you have.
Contact us today to learn more!
Is Your Business OSHA Compliant?
Fill out the survey below to receive a complimentary consultation
from a safety professional in your field.